Quantum Community Changes amid COVID-19
We are excited to be welcoming you all back into our Yoga Sanctuary again starting August 8 ,2020
Thank you for your kindness, understanding and patience while we worked through the many challenges presented by Covid-19.
We have missed you and this amazing practice that allows us all to heal and connect deeply with ourselves and one another.
The health of our members, community and staff is our top priority and it is important that we get it right while ensuring that our guest are still able to have the amazing yoga experience that they have become accustomed to.
Quantum Yoga will work in compliance of all Worksafe BC and Island Health Covid-19 protocol requirements.
The studio may look a little different but it will still be amazing.
Here is a snapshot of some of the New Studio Etiquette for physical distancing, customer traffic flow & purchasing just to name a few, more details will be in studio.
- 6 foot distance practiced throughout the space including foyer.
- New waiver forms for all students
- Online registration, waitlist sign up if necessary, online checkout for purchases.
- Maximum 1 class per day to give all of our members the opportunity to practice.
- Hand sanitizer available in several areas throughout the studio
- Extended time between classes for sanitation
- Arrive ready for class, already wearing your yoga gear!
- Washrooms available for emergencies only
- Showers will not be available until further notice
- No mat and towel service, please bring your own mat and towel. Mats & towel are mandatory in our yoga room
- No shared props available, please bring your own.
- Studio doors will open 10 minutes prior to class time.
We make the Quantum Experience possible by asking you to follow these five simple steps.
Scent free is the way to be.
Our shared environment is accessible and welcoming to everyone. Please refrain from using strong scents in your personal products before arriving to the studio, and after class. If you are wearing scents please shower prior to participating in class.
What to wear.
Please wear light, comfortable clothing you can move freely in. We ask our guests to wear both bottoms and tops. Please no street clothes or attire with offensive images or text.
No phone zone.
Unplug while you are in our sanctuary. Please turn off cell phones and leave them with your personal items in the change rooms. The yoga room is a selfie-free zone (IE: no mobile devices allowed in the practice space).
Silence is golden.
Relax into a dedicated, mindful time just for you. Observe silence in the yoga room; take the unplug one step further and go inward.
Get the whole experience.
There’s magic in every moment during class, especially in the final few moments of rest. Take advantage of every second, and do your best to stay the entire duration of class.
Being on time is the new ‘fashionably late’.
We offer an uninterrupted in-class experience. We ask guests to help us make that happen by arriving 10 to 15 minutes before class time and being ready to start moving when class begins.
Gentle reminder: late arrivals will not be admitted into class.
1701 Douglas Street, Unit 8