COVID-19 Safe Practice Policies
- Masks MUST be worn to and from your yoga mat. You are not required to wear a mask while practicing.
- Change rooms and showers are open! Lockers are not available at this time, please leave personal possessions in your vehicle.
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from others when possible. Mats are spaced 2 meters apart.
- The room is heated to 104.5 F for all Original Hot Yoga classes and 93 F for flow, pilates and yin.
- Pre-registration is encourage. Book early to guarantee your spot. Walk ins are welcome.
- Rentals are now available for mats, mat towels and shower towels. Each item is $2. Mats and towels are also available for purchase.
- Doors open 15 minutes before class and we ask that you kindly leave within 20 minutes of class ending to give our staff time to clean.
- If you feel under the weather, please stay home.
- There is a strict 2-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel within that window, the system automatically deducts a class from your account.
We have missed you and this amazing practice that allows us all to heal and connect deeply with ourselves and one another. Thank you for your kindness, understanding and patience as we work through the many challenges presented by Covid-19 together.
The health of our members, community and staff is our top priority and Quantum Yoga will work in compliance of all Worksafe BC and Island Health Covid-19 protocol requirements.
QYC Studio Etiquette
Scent free is the way to be.
Our shared environment is accessible and welcoming to everyone. Please refrain from using strong scents in your personal products before arriving to the studio, and after class.
What to wear.
Please wear light, comfortable clothing you can move freely in. We ask our guests to wear both bottoms and tops. Please do not wear boxers as shorts, street clothes or attire with offensive images or text.
No phone zone.
Unplug while you are in our sanctuary. Please turn off cell phones and leave them with your personal items in your vehicle or cubbies. The yoga room is a mobile device free zone.
Silence is golden.
Relax into a dedicated, mindful time just for you. Observe silence in the yoga room; take the unplug one step further and go inward.
Get the whole experience.
There’s magic in every moment during class, especially in the final few moments of rest. Take advantage of every second, and do your best to stay in the room for the entire duration of class.
Being on time is the new ‘fashionably late’.
We offer an uninterrupted in-class experience. We ask guests to help us make that happen by arriving 10 minutes before class time and ready to start moving when class begins.
Gentle reminder: late arrivals will not be admitted into class.