Covid-19 Temporary Closure
JUNE 22ND UPDATE:
We know that our community is eager to receive news and updates as to when we can all get back into the Hot Room.
We know that other yoga studios and gyms have opened up already, the fact of the matter is that each business it’s very own unique set of circumstances.
While we have found that progress is not a straight line during the Covid19 crisis we are working hard behind the scenes to create a plan to reopen as safely and as soon as possible.
To our beloved Community,
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, it is after much thought and consideration and with heavy hearts that we write to tell you we are closing our studio temporarily effective March 16th.
As we reviewed the weekly schedule of 39 classes and we discussed with our members and staff the issues of health and safety it became clear that with this rapidly changing COVID-19 threat, it made no sense to endanger members of our team and community.
I opened Quantum Yoga Club because I knew that our Yoga Sanctuary was a very special space and I knew that our community would support us and support each other as we offered amazing yoga and wellness services to Victoria.
Life can be full of ups and downs, twists, turns and things we simply do not expect. Those of you that know me personally, know that I have had my own share of challenges, but we as a community have also been fortunate to have wonderful moments, experiences and support. I hope and trust that moving forward we will be there to support each other and that we all will experience grace, gratitude and the type of kindness that makes events like this more bearable until we eventually overcome this crisis together as a community.
Anxiety is rampant right now, from worrying about, your job, paying rent, mortgage or even feeding a child. Every person, business and community in Canada is being impacted by this health crisis.
As we move into the next week or two and into the unknown we have an opportunity to help one another to be supportive, understanding and to be eventually stronger than ever.
We are not a large corporation, we are a small business individually owned and operated and we are trying to do the best we can and make the best decisions possible for the health of our staff and our members.
So we ask that you stick with us, we will be here for you even if there are no in-studio classes currently.
What we are doing for your membership
– Annual Membership holders: You have already access to a 2 week hold option and a free month included in your Annual Passes, we will add an additional one month hold to those memberships. We may make an additional adjustment if conditions warrant at a later date.
– Auto Pay Members: You already have a one month hold option, we will add an additional one month hold option for those that request it. Effective immediately, future auto pay dues will not be deducted until further notice. Additional adjustments may be made if conditions warrant it.
-Groupon clients : We will be generous with extensions.
– Class Card Holders: Do not worry about your passes expiring we will be very generous with free extensions.
– We will not be refunding any services and only extending memberships once we have a better idea as to the length of interruption.
– If you have questions, please refrain from calling/texting the owner directly or the studio, instead please email firstname.lastname@example.org while we will try and respond to each query promptly, we appreciate your patience as it may take time for us to respond.
We will help keep you moving! Our Community is Yoga Strong and we are happy to come to you.
– Online virtual classes coming soon, stay tuned. Links for online classes will be sent via newsletter and Facebook.
– Stay connected with your instructors and your yoga pals with weekly outdoor classes starting next week. Dates and times to be announced via newsletter and Facebook.
We appreciate all of you and your patience and gracious support.
Please look for daily and weekly updates via Newsletter and Quantum Website.
Director Ken Mayes and
the rest of the Quantum Yoga Club Crew
Step into your sanctuary;
a space for you to transform in mind, body and soul through sweat.
Quantum Yoga Club is more than a hot yoga studio; it’s a space built on community and designed completely around you. We’re committed to creating an unparalleled experience for every guest, for our entire community, and for the world around us.
Come see how we’re doing wellness and community differently.
Come get the Quantum experience.