Step into Quantum Yoga Club;
a sanctuary for you to transform in mind, body and soul.
Located in the historic Hudson building in the heart of downtown Victoria, Quantum Yoga Club is more than a hot yoga studio; it’s a space built on community and designed completely around you. We’re committed to creating an unparalleled experience for every guest, for our entire community, and for the world around us.
Come see how we’re doing wellness and community differently.
Come get the Quantum experience.
COVID-19 Update: December 14:
GREAT NEWS! We are re-opening Wednesday, December 16. Following today’s update, the Provincial Health Officer is allowing indoor group low intensity exercise to resume as long as we adhere to an updated COVID-19 Safety Plan. This entails:
* Masks MUST be worn to and from your yoga mat. You are NOT required to wear a mask while practicing.
* Change rooms and showers are closed. Please come ready to practice and leave personal possessions in your vehicle if possible.
* Maintain a 2 meter distance from others. Mats are spaced 2.5 meters apart.
* Pre-registration (online booking) is required. All passes and auto pay memberships have been reactivated starting December 16.
*The room will be warm, not hot.
* Please bring your own mat, towels and water. Rentals are not available, however mats and towels are available for purchase.
* Doors open promptly 10 minutes before class and you must leave 5-10 minutes after class.
* If you feel under the weather, even with mild symptoms, please stay home.
* There is a strict 2-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel within that window, the system automatically charges you $15. However, if you have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed or probable case of Covid 19 or if you are experiencing any symptoms yourself, please let us know and we will waive the fee.
We feel confident that we have been adhering to the highest standard of safety here at Quantum Yoga Club. We have missed you and this amazing practice that allows us all to heal and connect deeply with ourselves and one another. Thank you for your kindness, understanding and patience as we work through the many challenges presented by Covid-19 together.
The health of our members, community and staff is our top priority and Quantum Yoga will work in compliance of all Worksafe BC and Island Health Covid-19 protocol requirements.