Step into Quantum Yoga Club;
a sanctuary for you to transform in mind, body and soul.
Located in the historic Hudson building in the heart of downtown Victoria, Quantum Yoga Club is more than a hot yoga studio; it’s a space built on community and designed completely around you. We’re committed to creating an unparalleled experience for every guest, for our entire community, and for the world around us.
Come see how we’re doing wellness and community differently.
Come get the Quantum experience.
COVID-19 Update: June 30
Hot yoga is hot again! All classes heated back to original temperatures.
Here are our current policies:
* Masks must be worn in common areas, to and from your mat. Masks are optional while practicing. Mats will continue to be spaced 2 m apart.
* Change rooms and showers are open at limited capacity. Please bring your own towel to shower.
* Pre-registration (online booking) is encouraged. Walk ins are welcome as space allows. Book online to guarantee a spot.
* Please bring your own mat, towels and water. Rentals are not currently available, however mats and towels are available for purchase.
* Doors open 15 minutes before class and we ask that you please leave within 20 minutes of class ending to give us adequate time to clean.
* If you feel under the weather, even with mild symptoms, please stay home.
* Because of high demand and limited class space, there is a strict 2-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel within that window, you will be responsible for a $15 late cancel / no show fee. Of course, if you have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed or probable case of Covid 19 or if you are experiencing any symptoms yourself, please let us know and we will waive the fee.
We feel confident that we have been adhering to the highest standard of safety here at Quantum Yoga Club. And we’re happy to report that thanks to our fantastic cleaning team and staff, we have not had an exposure of Covid at the studio.
The health of our members, community and staff is our top priority and Quantum Yoga will work in compliance of all Worksafe BC and Island Health Covid-19 protocol requirements.