Step into Quantum Yoga Club;
a sanctuary for you to transform in mind, body and soul.
Located in the historic Hudson building in the heart of downtown Victoria, Quantum Yoga Club is more than a hot yoga studio; it’s a space built on community and designed completely around you. We’re committed to creating an unparalleled experience for every guest, for our entire community, and for the world around us.
Come see how we’re doing wellness and community differently.
Come get the Quantum experience.
We appreciate all of you and your patience and gracious support.
Please look for updates via Newsletter and Quantum Website.
COVID-19 Safe Practice Policies
1. Masks MUST be worn to and from your yoga mat.
2. Staff and practitioners must maintain a 6 foot distance from others.
3. Online booking is required.
4. Please bring your mat, towels and water. Props and other rentals will not be available.
5. Doors open 10 minutes before class and we ask that you kindly leave within 10 minutes of class finishing to give our staff adequate time to clean the space.
6. If you feel under the weather, please stay home.
7. There is a strict 2-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel within that window, the system automatically deducts a class from your account.
We have missed you and this amazing practice that allows us all to heal and connect deeply with ourselves and one another. Thank you for your kindness, understanding and patience as we work through the many challenges presented by Covid-19 together.
The health of our members, community and staff is our top priority and Quantum Yoga will work in compliance of all Worksafe BC and Island Health Covid-19 protocol requirements.
How To Sign Up Online:
Check out and Create Profile within MindBody.
Read the in studio etiquette and email us if you have any questions.
Pick a class, sign up and come sweat!
What happens with my membership?
If you had an active pass with us when we closed due to COVID do not worry your pass is still active!
20 Class Cardholders: If you had purchased a Quantum 20 card (punch card membership) within the last year you will see that your pass has already been extended . To view your membership details please log into your account on Mindbody Online and view your account details.
Annual Members: If you had an active Annual Membership with us during the time that we were forced to close during Covid we will provide extra time back onto your pass, contact our management team for details and information.
Groupon Passes: Unfortunately we currently are not able to accomodate Groupon packages for the foreseeable future due to legislated reduced capacity. Contact us via email with any questions you may have after August 15th 2020.